You help your clients make smart choices every day. A First American home warranty is a great way to save your buyers from the unexpected expense of home system and appliance breakdowns. It can also help your sellers reduce the risk of home repairs before, during, and after the sale.
- Coverage during the listing period.
- A competitive edge over other homes on the market without a home warranty.
- Reduces post-sale liability because if a covered item breaks down, the new homeowners can contact First American for assistance.
Order a Home Warranty
Login to your account and start helping your clients benefit from a First American home warranty.
- Budget protection from costly repairs on covered home systems and appliances.
- Easy solution when covered items break down.
Repair or replacement
- If First American determines your clients’ covered system or appliance cannot be repaired we'll replace it.*
- It doesn't matter how old it is or what brand they have. Last year we spent more than $143 million dollars** to repair or replace covered systems and appliances in homes nationwide.
We’ll be there when you need us
- Our local Area Managers are easy to connect with and are here to help you and your clients have the best home warranty experience.
- When a covered item breaks down, you can contact our Service Department 24 hours-a-day, 365 days-a-year, simply by placing your service request online or by calling us.
Experience and stability
First American Home Warranty has been an industry leader in home warranty for over 30 years. We have the experience, integrity and stability to honor our commitment to you.
*Please read your contract for specific coverage and limitations. In some instances, Homeowner and First American may agree to payment of cash in lieu of repair or replacement. Payment will be made based on First American's negotiated rates with its suppliers, which may be less than retail.
**Paid invoices net of service fees in 2015, prior to deductions and/or rebates.